What's your language?

Saturday 9 February 2013

When will we hear about Taeyang's Solo Comeback?

Hello V.I.P's!!!

Ok so I don't know whether its just me and P.ace but we have been waiting since last year for Taeyang's(Big Bang) solo comeback.and haven't heard anything much about it after he postponed the album. because he want to improve it...do you know anything about Taeyang's solo comeback?

So anyway I was reading kpop articles and came across this article saying: 

"Big Bang‘s Taeyang and INFINITE‘s Sungjong‘s palm fortunes were read.

Lately, Y-STAR‘s “GoongGeumTa“ has been looking at various fortunes and mental states of celebrities. This time, the show looked at the various palm readings of celebrities.

Out of the celebrities, Big Bang’s Taeyang was chosen as having a very rare palm with the palm reader revealing that his brain line and emotion line came together as one. The reader said, “It means he will gain either incredible success or experience incredible failure. It’s better for him to promote as a group this year instead of focusing on a solo.”

Umm..so with this in my mind I was thinking do you think he will follow this palm readers advice and not do a solo comeback but do the tracks he recorded with another Big Bang Album??? I mean.... I don't know.. please comment if anyone knows or heard of anything about this...I am really curious and I really hope he just releases the album, I mean it won't be that bad *touch wood* :'( 


The article about the Taeyang comeback in Nov 2012: Click here

Mong O~~

No comments:

Post a Comment