What's your language?

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Yaw Bo Seh Yo! - Nu'est (:

HIIIII-YAHHHHH GAAAA-EYYSSS!

Hope you've all been well :D
Since i knowww you guys adore me and miss my
crazyness uniqueness..i climbed down mountain everest,
swam the atlantic ocean, skydived off an aeroplane and
switched on the computer to say.....

MY BIAS ROCKIE GROUPIE NU'EST (EYECANDY) HAVE RELEASED THEIR
MINI ALBUM 'HELLO'! Although they are competitive against mong o's bias B.A.P who
have also had a comeback a couple of days ago.. i love my bias (:

Heres a link to their album list which came out TODAY!.http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/nuest-returns-with-mv-for-hello

Now you, adorable munchkins listen to their single hello:


I quess you understand why i named this blogsy Yaw Bo Seh Yo :D
Okay so its a kill joy and its depessing. It looks like the main girl is cheating
/leading the others on..But but but i like sad songs (no! im not emotional enough to cut myself) im just weird like that 8) maybe its because you can hear the acoustic voices better? But  if you dont likey lets move on to a more optimistic approach..

Nu'est - Introduce me to your nuna 


Its a more uplifting new york summery type of song! When they talk in the intro it sounds 
like 'mary had a little lamp piano instrumental version' is playing in the background
but its still awesome eeeeee :D This lyric is stuck in my head 'Wanna nuna I, I wanna 
neone nuna'. Its a fabbbbbb-oooo-lousss song i mean it has the right balance of rap,
happy chorus etc.etc.etc.


TBH, Nu'est my bias are on their way to becoming somewhat like bigbang in the future 8-] maybe maybe not. But they're a huge success (so sssssss-ey) so far! I wish them luck in the future (: fighting!

Well, im off to scouberdive so..

Cheeriiii-O loveliess


[Ace.P]