What's your language?

Tuesday 12 February 2013

B.A.P Matoki's!! One Shot MV out :D

Hey Matoki's!!

"Let me tell you something that you already know" the Mv 'One shot' is out! and mixed reaction with the music video plot but as always I love the song :D The intro of the song is nice and I always love Bang Youngguk's beginning rap and to be honest I love all the rap parts from zelo & Yguk, daehyuns vocals, himchans rap/vocals and joungups, youngjae's vocal.. all of them basically :D The song is on replay :) I still didn't get tired of it..

So without further delay: 



*SPOILER OF MV*
what can I do what can I do I am in love with this song~~~..but what can I say what can I say about the plot~~   -___-



I loved the operation mission preparation stuff .and then .to find out it was to rob the bank people...right.. i thought it was to save youngjae without giving the money ...but more than that the plot that followed after this was awesome (the idea of it basically) BUT BUT..

Ok, so initial reaction when they shot youngjae, I was like are you for real did you just shoot him!! you AsPEOPLE!! 
and then yayay Bang younguk does the 'YOU PEOPLE!(In his voice) DID YOU JUST SHOOT HIM?" and shoots all of em' who shot youngjae and they all end up dying after the shooting battle.. right that's even stupid.. and that's end everyone :P ..but AND THIS IS A BIG BUT.....
Thats not what happens it rewinds..youngjae in fact doesn't get shot and the SWAT team comes . For a second, no.. 2 seconds I thought Oh! the B.A.P members are all detectives or something, because they called the SWAT team to catch the people who wanted the money...
What can I say... Damn you youngjae you are the detective wahhh..daebak did you just become close with them and arrest them all cause you were looking for that gang whatever...I am really annoyed but I love the dance choreography and the song and the rap and the tune..and I like the MV i guess it all makes sense about one shot...i need to read the lyric meaning later.. 
BUT why youngjae why ??T-T Youngguk was so nice and so sad and so determined to save a friend!!!! YA neo paboya(you fool basically)

Ignoring my complaining, in conclusion that was another awesome song! :D 
AH! I know why youngjae was zombified cause he was the evil one! well the odd one , the  betrayer!! Stupid giraffee..oh wait you cant call him a giraffe that's kwangsoo....

I am going to go watch the latest running man now :D

Matoki  Mong O~~


No comments:

Post a Comment