What's your language?

Monday 1 April 2013

PHANTOM - Come as you are~~

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well, this spring! How time flies~~~

Haven't posted anything here for some time and so decided to post  Music videos from PHANTOM~~ As you already know I love PHANTOM along with other groups.


So even though PHANTOM had their comeback 2 month ago with "Like Cho Yong Pil" (which I loved too), I found out today that  they released another new MV on the 25th and it has a really  nice melody~~~ 
When it comes to talking with music terms my vocab is very limited :) Overall its a song that i don't mind listening over and over again..Usually I tend to listen to the music and then watch the music video properly later, unless there is a proper story line. I kind of got bored with sway dancing etc. so I'm writing whilst listening.. Sorry too much info I know~~

So the song
 is called "Come as you are" feat Verbal Jint. 

Do you like it?

And the comeback MV with the album PHANTOM THEORY which they released 2 month ago ( I love the plot of this music video) 





That's all from me for now~~Happy Easter !!(Although it has passed) But we still get to enjoy the Easter chocolates for another 2 weeks or so right ? :D

Mong O ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment