What's your language?

Friday 26 April 2013

New Rookie Group HISTORY debut with "Dreamer"


Ok so another new rookie group debuted with their music video "Dreamer" today. The group is known as HISTORY created by LOEN Ent. 

They are in the same company as IU, FIESTAR and Sunny Hill.

Title : Dreamer
Artist: HISTORY

For some reason I cant upload the official version which has the english lyrics so *click here* for the official MV. 
The Song: I don't know its really... I didn't have the feeling that I love love it but i do like it. Initially first reaction when i was listening was, I  liked the bit from "One step lalallala, two step lalala" the chorus i guess. But its a nice song when you keep listening to it constantly and I got to like all the parts of the song.  Now, I just love the beat, the melody and the vocals of the song. 

The lyrics: mehhh~~well its about dreaming.
Oh! the narration of the female is IU's as she recorded the "Do we know each other? We don't?" part. The female lead in the Music video is Son Dam Bi. 

If you want to see their initial His Story chapters(Which I loved because it was unique and Jihyun from FIESTAR was in each chapter) and the teaser for the MV:
*Click here* for the playlist. 

What was your reaction when you listened to this song?

Mong O~





No comments:

Post a Comment