What's your language?

Thursday 4 April 2013

7th Level Civil Servant

Hiiiii

Haven't done a drama review for some time..so today's drama review is~~~ 7th Level Civil Servant, also known as "My Girlfriend is an Agent."



Just finished watching it yesterday, the drama has 20 episodes. It's already finished and I am looking forward to the follow up drama which is called " When a Man's in Love" :D (It came out today!!)

I was actually reluctant to watch it because of the 20 episodes,I was watching the drama ongoing and then stopped to watch it when it finally finished. 

Reasons you might want to watch this drama:
1) well first of all if you are looking for a drama to watch because you have so much time.
2) If you love the spy/action/romance/more spy ..double spy..triple spy.. genre(like I do) definitely watch it.  . one of the reasons I watched it without skipping..normally i tend to skip lots when watching after the drama is finished is because you cant miss the important information. 
3)The cast of the drama:

Cho Kang Hee : Main lead actress, also acted in Protect the boss.
She does really well with the hitting kind of roles, i like her acting.

Joo won : Main lead actor, also acted in Bridal Mask.

Changsun from 2PM .. :D 

Overall thoughts from me about the drama: 

I liked it because it involved all the spy stuff and made me remember my childhood dream of becoming a spy agent :D the drama also showed the difficulty of being a spy. Which I think is probably true for spies in reality. But this isn't a drama that I will re-watch in the future....At the same time I don't regret watching the drama either because everything regarding the main actors were ended well.. but I did hope that they might have given more a more solid ending for the the villain actors..you will get what I mean, if you watch it :) I liked all the actors :D 

Other dramas with spy genre: Spy myung wol starring Eric (Shinhwa member) and Han Ye Seul.  (18 episodes) 

If you watched the drama already, please share about what you thought of the drama. :) 

Mong O~~


No comments:

Post a Comment