What's your language?

Friday 8 February 2013

B.A.P 'One Shot' Teaser MV


Hey B.A.P fans!
as much as I love being a B.A.P fan I cant address other B.A.P fans by the official Fan name that we are given..BABY's ....umm so when I am talking about anything B.A.P which would be loooots of times I will be calling everyone Matoki's! We are aliens :D SO..

Hello Matoki's! :D

Ok so finally the teaser is out, and it looks like its going to be another action packed high-fly-kicking badass BAIM! music video. The Song.. well the instrumental audio sounds AWESOME! so watch it below
"You only have one chance you know" ..well that's what I heard.. So do you like the teasers?


 The rest of the Teaser Photos...
Daehyun

YoungJae

Jougup

Zelo
 All of the Jacket photos look awesome except I don't like Youngjae (he seems zombified) and I don't like Himchan's. But overal I just can't wait for this mini album which will be released on the 12th of Feb!!!
So until then Matoki's bye bye~~ oh another final picture :) 

Mong O~~










No comments:

Post a Comment