What's your language?

Thursday 14 February 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows New drama

Hello~~

So, yesterday a new drama aired which I was looking forward to. Its called 'That Winter, the wind blows'.  Its basically a romantic melodrama series with 16 episodes. Plot of new drama *Click Here*
Also If anyone would like me to recap this series, please comment. 

The actual MV which I cant seem to link *Click Here*


Cast: You can click name if you want to see the actress/actor
Hye Kyo ( from Full House main actress)
Zo In-sung (I am not familiar with main actor in this drama..)
Kim Beom ( from Boys over flowers one of the F4 guys)
Jung Eung Ji (from A-Pink and also main actress in 'Reply 1997')

Reason for watching this: 1) Because Kim beom, Eunji and Hye Kyo is acting.
2)Basically, this drama is kind of related to the movie 'Love me Not' where Moon Geun young( Mary Stayed out all night/ Alice in Cheondamdong actress) acted in the movie. The movie plot line is *Click here*
umm.. I don't know why I will be watching another crazy, hair puling etc etc. melodrama after watching the movie. I mean one thing for sure the drama is going to be more modern than the movie and the casts looks awesome :D The worse that can happen is me skipping through most of the episodes and watching the ending to see whether it was a happy ending. But will see, I guess :D 

And finally! the reason for posting this long post is because Yesung (Suju) released his song for the drama. and I am a fan of all the suju members because of their vocals so :D :D Its called 'Grey Paper'. I love the song and the vocals and the lyrics and wahhh..its so nice and  no doubt it will fit in well with the drama :) I don't know whether its just me but this song also have the melody of Park Jung Min's Solo song from the SS501 solo collection' . only little bit of similarity its just that I was thinking what the song sounded like and remembered SS501 memories~~they really need to do some kind of get together ....Also if there are any Kangta fans he has composed almost all the songs in this drama OST..(from what I found out)



Thats all for now! Bye~~ have a Happy Friday :D
Mong O~~










No comments:

Post a Comment