What's your language?

Wednesday 10 April 2013

M.I.B Comeback with 2nd Album!

What up  Busters!!!

M.I.B released their comeback album today.

First think first for all the Busters out there they released the MV for "Nod Along" on the 9th
Their comeback album is called "Money In the Building" 

First lets listen to "Nod Along" 

OMGGGG wahhh Cream's  rap in the begining .love it then Kangnams vocals love love it .then 5zic and Sims .cheotta .the songs is wahh i cant describe hip-hop eventhough i love hip-hop i just love it .i need to find the lyrics and read the meaning of the song now.. found it 

Credits to popgasa.com
I love the lyrics too even if they were bad i wouldn't have cared because i wouldn't understand when im listening to the song without lyrics. I don't know whether its because i'm a  fan i don't have any fault to complain about at all! after waiting for almost a year for their comeback i don't care i just love it love love the song less than 3 I love the album song too less than 3 



Other songs included in their album are:

Money in the Building


Hello Goodbye ft Tasha

Mess ft MFBTY


MIB or he /MIB is coming


Sorry if the titles are wrong as I translated the titles from the mnet website. 

Also ALLKPOP will be doing a live streaming with M.I.B on the 14th/15th for more information click here
Forever Buster 
Mong O~~



No comments:

Post a Comment