What's your language?

Monday 29 April 2013

I love love HISTORY live live ♥♥

Hi!! FUTURE HISTORY (insert fan name)FANS!!!!

My 'like like' for HISTORY has just become 'I officially love' them after seeing their live performances. For some reason, I just really really love love the song more after listening to the their vocals live. Also knowing who sings that particular part helps too. Even though I don't know any of the members yet, I love all the members in the group.♥ And the smiles they throw at the camera just is Wonderful~~ ♥♥ I did some research and found out their names which is at the end of this post.

So two of the lives I watched:
So presenting you ~~~HISTORY DEBUT LIVE PERFORMANCE AT MUSIC BANK(26.04.2013)


Presenting you next is the ~~~ INKIGAYO DEBUT STAGE



MEMBER PROFILE below:

Credit to official fan cafe web page: *Click Here*


SONG KYUNG IL

NA DO KYUN

KIM SI HYOUNG

KIM JAE HO

JANG YI JEONG

I will update more information later properly :D when I can find more. But if  anyone does find out before me about the member roles etc please do share the data below in the comments :D Thank you!
Mong O~

No comments:

Post a Comment