What's your language?

Thursday 24 January 2013

So Ji Sub Eraser MV starring Seung Ho, Shin Hye and So Ji Sub

So few days ago in the 'I Miss You' post I said about the So Ji Sub's comeback MV starring Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye (Flower Boy Next Door, You're Beautiful and Heartstrings)It came out on the 23rd I think or probably before but I watched it today cause I just cant get miss something with Seung Ho and Shin Hye.

The MV is below for you to watch: 



I didn't know So Ji Sub was a singer/rapper just knew he acted and I think his mainly a rapper only. Sorry for not knowing much about him, I only watched his movie 'Always' and the drama 'I'm Sorry, I love you' the drama i kind of  only watched the two beginning eps and the last ep course I liked his acting on Always.

So the song, its a good rap song with a nice beat, I think. I am not really good with analyzing songs, but I will be downloading this song just because I like the rap, I am a person who just loves raps. LOL.
Another thing I enjoyed about the  MV is the simple phrases that they used and I was able to go through the video without thinking what are they saying etc. cause I knew what they were saying. 
Anyone felt this before when you know a few Korean phrases from a not subbed video and think yeahhh~~ Daega che Jalaga!! (Im the Best) 

Only thing is its like another sad ending for Seung Ho and the song itself -___- , like in I miss you Zoe leaves and the character leaves in the MV for overseas photography shooting I think cause she had her luggage. So Seung Ho acted the younger version of Ji Sub. The MV plot line is to be continued so I will defo be looking out for the next video... I think this song is called 'Eraser', I don't know what the song lyrics mean in detail but I know he did have part saying 'Don't Forget me' and the plot story shows the lyrics. if you get what I mean. 




Finally a few some info. about Seung Ho:
He was born in August (same month as me! Yayyy!) on 17th 1993. So his 20 I think. 
His dramas that I have watched from the order of first watching 'God of Study' , Arang and Magistrate (the Heaven God), I Miss You (Harry/Kang Hyeon Jun) His also into volunteering. Umm.. I guess there's probably better fans than me so share your love for Seung Ho/So Ji Sub and please recommend any good dramas that he acted in. 

Have a Happy Friday!  Mong O~~


No comments:

Post a Comment