What's your language?

Sunday 19 May 2013

New Drama: Monstar starring Yong Joon-Hyung(B2ST)

Hi!!!!

So just watched the first episode of the drama Monstar. I love it, not only because of the cast , just because I am just a total fan of music, school dramas. Similar dramas are: What's up? (starring Daesung, 20 episodes), Dream High 1/2 , Shut Up! Flower Boy Band.) 

You can watch Monstar at Dramacrazy.net

Reasons to watch this drama: 

0) Short drama: 12 episodes but only airs on Friday.

1) As this is going to be a drama based around music, I am really looking forward to the OST of this drama ♥♥

2) Plot:"Monstar" depicts the lives of ordinary teens who are injured psychologically and heal themselves through the power of music.
Yoon Sul-Chan (Yong Joon-Hyung) is the vocalist for the group "Men in Black". He carries deep wounds within his mind, but doesn't express his feelings. Because of his hot temper, he causes trouble. His management company then orders him to carry himself as an ideal student. He joins a music band at school, while facing unexpected events." (AsianWiki)

The members in the Men in Black group is none other than B2St label mates BTOB ♥♥♥



3) The Cast *CLICK HERE*
Even though the only actors that I know in this drama is Kang Ha Neul(from Beautiful You), Ahn Nae sang(from Level 7 Secret Agent) and of course being a B2ST fan I know Joon Hyung. But that doesn't mean I don't care about the other actors, the main girl min Se yi (Ha Yeon Soo) I find her character really interesting  Its like a new level for blankness.. I don't know I just like her character, and the other characters that were shown in ep 1 I like it too. Radio character is  pitiful but end of the first episode one, I feel happy for him. 
Also obviously there's going to be more stories with each troubled character in this drama. I am just curious about what trouble situation or mysterious past the writer has written for each character.
ah molla~~ Its too soon to say anything about the best drama ever etc. But there's only 12 episodes so its good. But as the drama only airs on Fridays  they longed the drama out to three months -__- but I'm still happy as I now  have something to watch every Sunday whilst I wait for Running man on Monday :D Thank you subbers ♥♥♥

Follow Monstar drama on twitter: https://twitter.com/mnetmonstar

So Monstar FIGHTING!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment