What's your language?

Monday 20 May 2013

New drama: Fabulous Boys, Taiwanese version of You’re Beautiful.


Hello again,

So another drama that I will be watching is the Taiwanese remake of You’re Beautiful : Fabulous Boys. 
Episodes that are out so far are subbed but the drama is still on-going. 

The cast:
Jiro Wang as Huang Tae Kyung
Su Li Wen  as Go Mi Nam/ Go Mi Nyu
Jacob as Kang Shin Woo
Evan as Jeremy


The beginning is different to the past two versions of the drama but Park Shin Hye’s cameo is just funny and adorable. She makes the beginning of the drama be like the Korean version again. If anyone is interested you will get it when you watch the drama.

Overall, I am not exactly excited as I watched the Korean version many times and the Japanese version once so the plot is like still fresh in my mind. But I’m looking forward to watch the way they portray the scenes and another reason I’m watching this is because Jiro Wang is doing a serious character again after ToGetHer. Even though, I love when Jiro Wang’s character is more like Jeremy’s character… we shall see….


No comments:

Post a Comment