What's your language?

Thursday 31 January 2013

SUJU-M Breakdown @ Mcountdown

Hi everyone!

So I was watching today's (31/01) Mcountdown performances and OMG i love the live SUJU-M Breakdown as well as the MV. I just love all of them, probably love Donghae, Eunhyuk & Henry Lau more.. but like I just cant choose every single time i listen to SUJU music i love all the voices and then when i watch the live.. ah mollaa..too much choice...Anyway like their song  'It's you' , Breakdown also have a really nice beat and I just love it.Click the picture to go to the video link..





Also I am currently watching 'When love walked in' Starring Vicotria [from f(x)] ,Calvin, Zhou Mi...and more people....and Zhou Mi's just adorable. Im still in ep 10 so if anyone would like me to do recaps from ep 10 onward please tell me.


Mong    O~


No comments:

Post a Comment