What's your language?

Tuesday 5 February 2013

B.A.P One Shot and Seungi & Suzy new drama

OK so B.A.P fans did you hear!! They are going to have a 2nd Mini Album called 'One Shot' it will be released on 12.02.2013. As much as I am happy about this, I feel that they have been working soooo hard since last year really wish that they have some rest. But I know they are going to have rest and then make us wait for like a really long time because they are having their rest -__-. LOL. Anyway cant wait for the mini album !!!!
Here are Young guk's and Him chan's teaser photos. 


Although Himchan's teaser photo makes me kind of cringe (its probably not his fault, the people told him to do that pose so..), anyway I love Bang young Guk photo!! Can't wait for the rest of the teaser photos :D

And finally for fans of Lee Seung Gi and Suzy they had their first script reading for the new drama that they will be starring in April. The drama is called 'Book of the House Gu'. The drama is about the story of a male Gumiho, Seungi is the Gumiho. It's like a reverse role for his drama that he acted in 'My Girlfriend is a gumiho' with Shin Min Ah. I loved this drama and looking forward to this drama with Suzy (YAY!) P.Ace and I are total fans of her. The drama will air after the drama 'Horse Healers'.




Bye for now!  Mong O~

1 comment: