What's your language?

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Debut of M4M (Cube Ent. project)

Ni Hao!!

Cube Entertainment with Chinese Ent. company gives you a new project group called M4M.
So basically, I saw their teaser picture and all that since they decided to reveal the members. But after finding a group that I genuinely love B.A.P and BLOCK B I kind of stopped looking forward to new groups..I was like another group, I cant keep up its too much. So I didn't post anything related to the group.

  But today I listened to their Music Video Sadness. Apart from the hand gesture dances I always seem, to not like, I like the song and the beat. Its very Korean but I guess it fits the Chinese / mandarin lyrics too. I guess they had to do that to target the Korean and Chinese Music Market. The general dance is good too..I don't know I will probably get used to the Music video too.. Overall the song is nice :)

If you want to know more about them : Official Homepage



Mong O~~



No comments:

Post a Comment