What's your language?

Tuesday 5 March 2013

D-Unit - Talk to my Face :D

Heyyyyy!!

So I don't know how I missed this but i think I had some misunderstanding with the releasing date for D-unit comeback, I was looking at the DM- D-Unit you tube for their latest MV until today until I came out of the stupid waiting and then today I actually typed the 'Title' of new track and found it in some other different channel.. Anyway  so their comeback with 4th member....

The Song: I Love it!!!, the beat and the tune and the lyrics... I just love it! Yegihee~~~~Uh ohoh~~
The MV Plot: AWWW.. its soo adorable!! the ending.  ^-^ How do I do that love struck eye emoticon thing?
Overall D-Unit is a Hip-Hop group I like and I like their concept for this comeback. So check out the MV:

It's called: 'Talk to My Face'

And the other songs with the comeback title are(Which I totally Love!!!) :
Live until the End
.Lock Down 
Alone
Scare Crow(which I can't find..) 
And they have the singles they released before, ' sleeping in' , 'Luv me' with the album too I think. 



Byeeee!!
Mong O~~


No comments:

Post a Comment